Apply 220 volts motor (terminal 1+2) on timer
Wait for 20 seconds then push Reset button
Wait for the timer to reset (approximately 5 seconds)
Setting time and day
- Push and hold down clock button. While holding down the clock button
- Push D+ repeatedly to adjust the current Day
- Push H+ repeatedly to adjust the current Hour
- Push M+ repeatedly to adjust current Minute
- Release the clock button. The current time and day will now be set
- Push button once (program 1 ON appears)
Push D+ repeatedly until desired day is reached,
Push H+ button repeatedly until desired hour is reached, push M+ repeatedly until desired minute is reached
- Push P button once again (program 1 OFF appears) push D+ repeatedly until desired day is reached, push H+ button repeatedly until desired hour is reached, push M+ repeatedly until desired minute is reached.
- Push clock button once. Program 1 is now set.
For timer to operate automatically press manual button until auto appears on screen.
To operate timer manually press manual button until ON or OFF appears on screen.